Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Beautiful"


Clean skies and blooming flowers

All ready for the Golden Summer

The songs of birds bring warmth to my heart

The beauty of nature is a work of art


The creatures that roam the planet

Big and small I’m so fascinated

All running, skipping, and jumping under one sun

Witnessing the glory and vibrancy of all life


I look within myself, and I pleasantly discover

The flowers that bloom within

That love is everlasting

And that my passion for nature is never ending


Appreciating the wonders of Earth truly comes from the heart

Because they reflect how awesome our Creator is

He is a rose that never withers

He is my Lord who embraces me


I am but a dew drop in a pool

I am but a beam of light from the sunshine of Heaven

I am but one in the ocean of Humanity

Yet, I shall never lose my purity


*poetry written by Nimia Gamo (purple lines), Jobert Abiva (blue lines), Lovely Abiva (pink lines), Julio Singson (green lines) and Noe Carillo (brown lines); they took turns in writing line by line

No comments:

Post a Comment