Thursday, November 26, 2009

"two friends"

in my search for friendship
in my need for a friend who is true
amidst all the people in the world
i found someone like you

joy i would like to give
laughter i would like to share
in our friendship that i believe
we will become a happy pair

our life becomes a special moment
our days are like strings of pearl
smiles more precious than diamonds
bring my mind to a whirl

wishing you happiness in life
hoping you stay ever in the light
two friends who care for one another
two souls so pure and bright

your kindness has touched my heart
your love has endeared you to me
may blessings abound for us both
may we be friends for eternity

*poetry written by Nimia Gamo (purple lines) and Jobert Abiva (blue lines); they took turns in writing line by line

No comments:

Post a Comment