Saturday, December 5, 2009

“An Afternoon of Art”

Where shall i see beauty?
Where blooming flowers blow
Within and beyond I could see
To the world of art I go

Life on Earth my inspiration
Also like paintings on the wall
Forming clay is my soul’s most intimate expression
It is seeing beauty in all

Sharing the love in my heart
Knowing the Lord we will never part
Above and beyond He understands me
Forever His child, I will always be

All day, Your kindness is in my thoughts
The rainbow in the sky is beauty
The soil I stand on, the air I breathe, thank You Daddy
You, O Lord, are so very loving

Beyond the creations of Our Creator
The moon, the stars, clean rivers
Touch, see, smell and taste, and be a conqueror
And be a true artist forever

*poetry written by Nimia Gamo (purple lines), Jobert Abiva (blue lines), Lovely Abiva (pink lines), and Mia Casal (orange lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment